Offer of Hotel for Dogs
Our canine guests spend maximum time together on a big run. This is a fun time, idling and healthy socialization with gentle dogs. If it is necessary, we divide dogs into smaller groups (such as miniature dogs separately, to avoid the risk of injury during a careless play with larger dogs). They spend a night and meals in individual wooden boxes in a heated wooden building on their comfortable lyings. This gives them the opportunity to rest, comfort and security. In the morning they are released on one hour walk, after which we invite them to the pits for breakfast. After an hour’s siesta are released again on the catwalk, and if weather permits, staying together untill dinner. At 6 PM they receive a second meal and after siesta they are released again for evening frolics. At 10 PM we put dogs to sleep. Each guest receives from us during the day a lot of attention, stroking and warm words. We take care of their health and well being. Our priority is making dogs happy.
Our range includes in addition to recreation and socializing nature of the residence, also slimming, pure science puppies, anti-anxiety therapy, education and training for obedience to the commands (eg. recall, sit, lie down, learning to walk on a leash). We also advise on the choice of adequate food and nutrition. We love dogs and so we try to give them maximum happiness, comfort and comprehensive care.
When we plan to leave for a longer period, we can leave a dog in a hotel for dogs and then, of course, we adjust our prices and offer prices with a discount of up to 45%.
There are sometimes situations when we have to take care of a dog and we do not have the opportunity and sometimes desire or do not want to look at the slow dying of our beloved pet. In this case, by going to the opposite we offer a long-term stay, which must be appropriate to fit the needs.
The hotel’s offer for dogs includes many additional services such as:
- walks in the woods,
- therapies and corrections of adverse reactions
- we offer transport from home to hotel and from hotel to home
- Hygienic treatments such as bathing, cutting off claws, combing
- administering drugs, making injections
The price list for each service is given in the Hotel Price List
To allow each dog to be given the right amount of time and attention, our guesthouse for dogs accommodates up to 14 dogs.
The 24-hour cost of caring for a dog at the Hotel includes:
- Walking the dog out 3-4 times a day (all dogs are outside depending on the season, weather and needs, 3-8 hours a day)
- preparing and giving individualized (each dog eats its own food) meals and / or treats 4 times a day and taking care of the right amount of fresh drinking water in the box
- in mild days wiping the dog’s fur, taking care of its comfort and health (if necessary, rub the eyes, clean the ears)
- cleaning doggy boxing and kennels
- ensuring cleanliness on the catwalk and constant access to fresh, clean water
- providing clean bowls and water containers
- taking care of well-being, quick acclimatization, psychological comfort and selection of appropriate and non-conflict companions – socialization of the dog in the herd
- taking care of difficult dogs that show anxiety or dominance
- repair of minor damage caused by nervous dogs in boxes and on catwalks
- taking care of the dog’s safety
- we provide well-fenced walkways and paddocks to prevent any possible out or contact between dogs who do not like
- taking care of the right temperature in the kennel (heating, air conditioning, ventilation)
- if necessary, we provide first medical help; we are in constant readiness to transport the dog to a veterinary clinic
- We equip dogs with our comfortable, webbing collars
- dogs fearing a storm, fireworks are supported by dog calming pheromones and, if necessary, by oral sedatives
- we advise on upbringing, training and proper feeding of dogs
- we care about maintaining the infrastructure of the Pension and catwalks in a good condition, comfortable and safe for dogs
The cost of therapy, correction of undesirable behavior, and training a dog during their stay in the Pension is determined individually.